These natural home remedies will help you to get rid of black spots on face. Check 7 more natural remedies for fading facial black spots at
Are dark spots or patches on your face... bogging you down?
You've tried several off-the-shelf remedies, but haven't been able to get rid of the dark spots.
Aren't you wondering whether there are any less expensive and effective remedies?
Well, look no further! They are available right there in your kitchen.
Dark spots on the skin, hyperpigmentation, are caused by excessive production of melanin in the human body. Those with a darker skin tone are more prone to this problem.
In most cases, dark spots are caused by:
• Exposure to sunlight
• History of skin inflammation
• Hormonal imbalance
• Addison's disease
If there is one easily available home item that works best, it is lemon juice. When applied to the skin, lemon juice may, however, cause burning sensation. But, it is very effective in removing dark spots and blemishes.
Here are a few other home remedies that you can try.
Home Remedy 1
• Take four teaspoons of buttermilk. It works exactly as lemon juice but it does not cause burning sensation.
• Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
• Apply it on your face.
• Wash off after 15 minutes.
Home Remedy 2
• Take half a cup of rolled oats. Grind them. Add 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice and make a paste
• Slather it on your face.
• After it dries, remove it with a cloth soaked in warm water or simply wash it with warm water.
• Use this face mask once or twice a week.
Home Remedy 3
• Almonds work wonders where skin care is concerned.
• Soak 8 to 10 almonds in water overnight.
• In the morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds.
• Add 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon of honey. Make a fine paste.
• Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
• Wash it with lukewarm water.
You could also apply:
• Potato slices (also reduce dark circles)
• Aloe vera
• Vitamin E oil
• Papaya pulp
Take a balanced and nutritious diet to maintain healthy and glowing skin.