by kuzak / 228 Views
by kuzak / 8,644 Views
One is exhausted of hectic routines and daily work schedules that will probably reflect on our love relationships. Sometimes, we even forget the importance of each other and start living a boring life. In such a circumstance, we have to keep reminding each other of how much we love them. Next to this we are sharing six small gestures one can remind his boyfriend of her love for him.
by kuzak / 395 Views
Men and women are very different people, and although men have been trying to figure out how a woman's mind works for eons, little do they know, we have been doing the same thing. Despite all the strange things they do, we still love them ... most of the time.
1. They would rather travel around lost for hours than ask for directions
2. They think bathroom humor is the funniest thing life has to offer
3. Catcalling ... Why?
4. They are easily distracted
One minute you're telling them about your rude coworker and then they whip out their phone to catch a Pokemon in the middle of your story.
5. They get so squeamish about periods
6. They can't multitask
Women can clean the house, talk on the phone and feed the baby at the same time, and yet men can't answer a simple question while watching TV.
7. They pay no attention to detail
He may know you're going over to your mom's place for the holidays, but he has no idea what time or what you need to bring.
8. Why it is so hard for them to put the toilet back down?
9. Snoring. Why do they all sound like a hibernating grizzly bear?!
10. Why does it take them an hour to go to the bathroom?
Perhaps women may never solve the mystery.
11. Getting them to share their feelings is like pulling out their teeth
12. Why they are so talkative for one second and completely silent the next?
13. They hate shopping more than anything else
14. They can watch sports for hours at a time and they never get bored
15. They forget their children's birthdays, but they always remember when the Pepsi is running low in the fridge
16. Women breathe around chocolate and gain 5 pounds, and men eat 87 meals a day and they don't gain an ounce
17. The smallest head cold immediately turns into "man flu"
The world comes to a complete end when they have a case of the sniffles.
18. Why they actually believe us when we say "everything's fine."
It's not. It never is.
19. It takes them 30 years to answer a text or call you back
20. Somtimes they clearly hear some things you say and other times things go in one ear and out the other
21. Why do they hate to admit they need help with anything?
by kuzak / 775 Views
by kuzak / 324 Views
These questions are designed to let your partner know about the little things that you’d like them to notice. It can also be about your deepest desires and how you approach things in life.
Remember, this is not a test. That serves no purpose in relationships where you’re supposed to discover the ins and outs of the person you’re with. You just have to ride it out and enjoy every little bit of the person you love, inside and out.
by kuzak / 691 Views
by kuzak / 17,631 Views
by kuzak / 2,088 Views
1. Subtle Unkindness.
Couples move from vibrancy to life support when they start saying No to the little things they ask of each other. You could be asking to have the trash taken out, or to talk about what happened at work that day. Whether it’s about doing a chore, or connecting emotionally, saying No usually seems like no-big-deal at the time. But those Nos add up, and the tiny acts of unkindness translate into “You don’t care about me” faster than you think. Eventually, the question becomes, “Why should I love someone who doesn’t care about me?”
by kuzak / 13,838 Views
by kuzak / 8,561 Views