by kuzak / 1,897 Views
by kuzak / 323 Views
Menopause reversal restores periods and produces fertile eggs
Women who have already passed through the menopause may be able to have children following a blood treatment usually used to heal wounds
MENOPAUSE need not be the end of fertility. A team claims to have found a way to rejuvenate post-menopausal ovaries, enabling them to release fertile eggs, New Scientist can reveal.
by kuzak / 919 Views
Unfortunately, the Internet is loaded with many different DIY remedies, tips and methods – including skin care tips. Well, we’re not saying that they’re bad for you! We’re just saying that you should be very careful because some of them can do more harm than good! Yes, some of these homemade skin remedies can do more damage to your skin – than improve its health. As we said, there are many different homemade skin care tips, homemade creams, and other DIY skin care products on the internet today! But, you should be very careful and avoid using this 10 homemade remedies and ingredients!
by kuzak / 3,804 Views
A stomach ulcer, also known as a gastric ulcer, is a sore or lesion that develops in the lining of the stomach. It can also occur in the upper part of the intestine.
According to the American Gastroenterological Association, about four million people have stomach ulcers and one in every 10 people suffers from an ulcer at least once during their lifetime.
Stomach ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach or upper intestine gets irritated by the harmful effects of stomach acid.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for stomach ulcers.
by kuzak / 462 Views
Undoubtedly, many of you are not even aware that the garlic we everyday buy at the nearest grocery store or receive in your meal in a restaurant may actually originate from China.
This would not have been a problematic issue otherwise, but some of the garlic produced in China is toxic. Apart from the quality control which has always been a problem of great concern, the way of cultivating this imported garlic is extremely problematic.
by kuzak / 264 Views
Numerous people constantly try various kinds of diet in the struggle to lose weight.
Yet, different diet work for different individuals, and finding the food plan that works for you is not the easiest task and requires a lot of time. Your personality is significantly determined by your gestures, daily routines, habits, and facial expressions. This is also the case with blood type.
by kuzak / 246 Views
As per an estimate, about 1.5% of people in the world are affected by Vitiligo.
Vitiligo (leucoderma) is a distressing skin condition marked by gradual loss of melanocytes, the cells responsible for producing melanin pigment in skin layers which results in irregular white patches.
The only physical discomfort associated with Vitiligo is the intolerance to sunlight, but it applies only when a large area of skin is exposed directly to sunlight. Vitiligo is an otherwise benign skin condition that causes no physical harm.
by kuzak / 863 Views
Many of us do not pay detailed attention to our urine colour during urination, we are fixated on getting the liquid out of our bladder as quick as possible to return to our desk or bed.
The colour of our urine can, however, give an indication of our health status. Abnormal colour of pee therefore, calls for attention.
by kuzak / 6,594 Views
by kuzak / 4,181 Views
As surprising as it may sound, your tongue reveals a lot about your health. No wonder every doctor’s appointment start with tongue examination.
Even Chinese medicine agrees that the tongue can point to all diseases affecting a person. That’s why it’s recommended to consult an otorhinolaryngologist in case you notice changes in your tongue’s appearance.
For your reference, these 9 changes on the tongue can indicate health problems:
- A thin white layer, apparent tooth marks and several red dots – these are the symptoms that point to a lack of energy in the body. This in turn leads to fatigue, poor appetite and excessive sweating. Lack of energy also affects a person’s mood and increases their anxiety.
- A thin yellow layer in the middle surrounded by the red surface of the tongue – such tongue appearance indicate digestive issues, dehydration as well as skin diseases. Also, people with these symptoms on their tongue suffer from frequent mood swings.
- Mass white layer with swollen edges of the tongue – this symptom is linked to improper function of the digestive system and susceptibility to water retention. People with this symptom often feel tired and lethargic.
- Black spots on purple surface – this points to a compromised circulatory system function, so people with this symptom can suffer from varicose veins, feeling of heaviness in their legs, headache, chest pain and dull skin.
- A thin white layer accompanied by a red tongue tip – this symptom indicates excessive exposure to stress resulting from an unstable emotional state. Also, the body energy is accumulated in the nodes causing inflammation.
- Red tongue with thick yellow layers in the middle – this points to an elevated body temperature, which may be the result of urinary tract infection or skin problems. People with this symptom are also often nervous because they feel uncomfortable in their body.
- A thick white layer in the middle of a pale swollen tongue – this appearance indicates an infection or inflammation linked to an autoimmune disease, or vitamin and mineral deficiencies. This condition causes a pale complexion, spinal pain and a feeling of panic.
- Cracks on a red tongue surface – this points to a fungal infection in the body, and is often accompanied by night sweats, sleeplessness and irritability.
- A pale tongue without deposits – this symptom suggests reduced blood flow in the body, and possibly anemia, which in turn leads to dizziness and exhaustion. People with this symptom often lack focus and memory. In women, such tongue can indicate a possible hormonal imbalance.